Grooming and bathing are essential to keeping your pet healthy, and Kindness Animal Hospital is proud to offer professional grooming services. Not only will regular grooming keep your pet looking great, but it also:
- Allows us to check your pet for any changes in skin or coat
- Improves the health of your pet’s skin and coat
- Reduces shedding
- Helps to identify external parasites
- Allows us to trim your pet’s toe nails and prevent potential paw pad or nail bed issues
- Keeps your pet’s ears clean and help identify early signs of infection
Our groomer offers bathing, stylish trimming, and expert grooming for all breeds. We also offer a variety of specialty and prescription baths which are designed to target specific issues, such as abnormal skin and coat odors, as well as itchy, irritated skin.
Please note that certain vaccinations are required for all pets being groomed in the hospital.
For more information about our boarding or grooming services, please call us at (301) 949-2511.